Another Taigo on the Road.

Post pictures of your Volkswagen Taigo here
MikeC

Post by MikeC »

Other half collected her Taigo last week then headed to Scotland to catch up with my son and I as we have been working on a project here for a good while. I was pleasantly surprised with the car, drives nice, fairly roomy in the front, a few gadgets, looks good. A few glitches with the software going on, with some false warnings and phone connection issues, nothing a reboot doesn’t sort out. It’s an R Line 1.5 with black kit. Mega pleased with the deal, over 10% off list price, mats, tank of fuel, hamper, cake, case of wine!

A couple of shots below.

IMG_5587.jpeg

IMG_5527.jpeg

ioweddie

Post by ioweddie »

20220901_141028_resized.jpg
ioweddie

Post by ioweddie »

Hello and welcome from the Tropical Isle of Wight...Looks lovely...I have a 1.0 R line DSG...with pano roof and no roof bars...Mines Black...had it just over a year now...done 5500 miles..Only problem I've had is the wipers...New ones fitted two weeks into ownership...they were still rubbish...juddering and not clearing the screen properly...So I bought Bosch Aerotwins from amazon...what a difference....Absolutely love it....Keep us updated on progress...Be Lucky Eddie
MikeC

Post by MikeC »

Swmbo still happy with the Taigo. The occasional software glitch throwing up light failure on the high level brake light on the odd occasion. Other than that, added a vanity plate and that’s it.

IMG_6121.jpeg

geo

Post by geo »

Hi I have the same problem with the wipers so good advice I’ll get mine changed too
Also got problem with washers not working anyone got any ideas