Anyone got the We Connect App to work?

All Volkswagen Taigo related discussions
FionahasaTaigo

Post by FionahasaTaigo »

Hi Folks,
Loving my Taigo, but for the month I've had it I keep getting the 'try again later' message when I try to set up the app.
I registered and put in my Vin number... all accepted ... stuck.

ioweddie

Post by ioweddie »

Hiya....I got mine working...I had to have the phone on at the time and accept on the car screen and the phone screen...(Bluetooth enabled on the phone...You might have to plug the phone into the usb port in the front cubby hole...Have another go...if you can't get it to work...pop back to your dealer...they will do it for you in a flash...best wishes from the tropical Isle of Wight...Eddie
ioweddie

Post by ioweddie »

Just found this for you...
FionahasaTaigo

Post by FionahasaTaigo »

My phone is paired! The app is about more than that.
I got a message on this forum with an email to contact and got a reply asking me to let them know if it's sorted now (NO!) And that came from a noreply email address! Still disappointed. Loving driving the car though.
dmrodgers

Post by dmrodgers »

You need to email: weconnect-support@volkswagon.de with your issue. They are most helpful and will correspond in English with you. I had horrendous issues with we connect when my car was new in April and had around 6 emails with them resulting in the replacement of my head unit after it was finally diagnosed as faulty. See my saga below on this page under We Connect. Hope tis helps you getting your issues resolved.
VW Taigo R Line 1.5 DSG
Pure White
Rear view camera
18” Misano wheels
Heated Seats
Spare Wheel
freejam

Post by freejam »

I have English on the login screen, the app then reverts to German below the first screen. That's with the new VW app - tried deleting and reinstalling but same issue. It now only shows last trip mpg with no history - only real benefit for me is I know where the vehicle is - if the kids drive the car.