Control panel

All Volkswagen Taigo related discussions
S.phelps

Post by S.phelps »

Just got my new taigo .when I start to go down the road this message comes up on the control panel (transfer is currently set to share my position .you can find out what this setting entails and how you can change it in the control panel. )This does this even time I start driving is this correct ? And can I stop this from happening

ioweddie

Post by ioweddie »

Hi...not had that on mine...pretty sure you can sort it via the menu screen...sounds like it's something to do with the navigation set up....Sorry I can't be more specific...If you can't sort it a quick call to the dealer or a visit will get it done for you....Glad you posted I was getting lonely on here....Not much activity on the forum...Eddie
S.phelps

Post by S.phelps »

Thanks for your reply I found out it is to do with the WE connect you have to register to get the notification of the screen. They have registered me but the notification is still on the screen they are looking into it .it is slowly pissing me of
S.phelps

Post by S.phelps »

Still having trouble with this notification on screen I feel like the dealer is trying to fob me of with this matter I am waiting for them to come back to me not happy with VW I am sorry I got the car.

20221028_100432.jpg

freejam

Post by freejam »

Hi - I had this message constantly, spent ages trying different menu options on position settings. I eventually just left the info radio screen on all the time with the volume off - obviously not a solution but it wipes out all the stupid startup messages.

Pete