My new Taigo has also arrived!

The place to discuss everything else..
Daytel

Post by Daytel »

Ordered on the 16th December, and collected last week, so 19 weeks for delivery which I thought was very good in todays world.
Coming from an R Line T Cross I was expecting a T Cross with a sloping roof, but far from it. The extra length and lower roof line gives it a streamline look all of it’s own.
I noticed a couple of cost saving measures, the self levelling headlights have been deleted, so back to a manual knob, and the front armrest is no longer height adjustable which is irritating.
The 205 x 55 x16 spare wheel is now a skinny T125 x 70 xR18 which just means a bit more room in the boot.
Overall, with the enhanced level of equipment and improved interior I think it is a superb car.

2FB26B1D-C036-4CCB-A564-B2D02DB74223.png

1F1502A6-AE9E-494D-B132-877F9C4BAC0A.png

FF10C18B-936C-44E5-AF2D-697236D2DC8A.png

9D6BFB5A-7A8E-49EB-9ED7-C81AEB6C3C2F.png

Last edited by Daytel on Sun May 01, 2022 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VW Taigo R Line 1.5 DSG
Pure White with Pearl Black roof
Black mirror housing pack
Panoramic sunroof (so no roof rails)
Rear view camera
18” Misano wheels
Spare Wheel

Nurburgnicky

Post by Nurburgnicky »

Lovely, pleased your enjoying it. :D :D :D :D
I was tempted to go for the white with the sunroof. Then i saw the ascot Grey and decided i liked the character the roof bars gave it so changed my mind.
No spare wheel at all with the life, but may purchase one at a later date.
Have you got any photos of yours?
Daytel

Post by Daytel »

Hi,
Thanks, the screen shots above are from the configurator, so any photos would be identical.
My preference was not to have the roof rails, which meant ordering the Sunroof, Probably a good thing as the R line has a black headlining so it’s a bit gloomy without one.

You may well have Rear cross traffic alert, it’s not advertised much but comes with Side assist and can be managed in Car settings.
It will give a brake jolt if it thinks you are in danger.
It’s a great feature, and has saved me a few times.
Happy motoring!
VW Taigo R Line 1.5 DSG
Pure White with Pearl Black roof
Black mirror housing pack
Panoramic sunroof (so no roof rails)
Rear view camera
18” Misano wheels
Spare Wheel