Will there be a few different options as far as interior goes?

All Volkswagen Taigo related discussions
RedShark007

Post by RedShark007 »

I have only seen the black on black interior which I do like but I would love to know (and see) if there will be a lighter option as well. I know most vehicles these days have a few options. I want to see if there is a cream/beige interior and possibly some woodgrain trim.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Four trim levels have been outlined, although it's not yet confirmed whether all of these will be part of the UK line-up.
Daytel

Post by Daytel »

I currently have a T Cross, and was considering going back to a Q2.now that they have sorted out the issues with the 1.5 engine.
However, I am very tempted by the Taigo for all the extra kit that comes as standard.
The snippets of information on the VW website are a bit vague, looking at the R Line spec one part states the Matrix lights are standard on Style trim, and an option on Life, and R Line, further on it lists them as Standard on the R line…
Also states the R line comes with black roof rails which I would not want, and has 17” wheels when I would prefer it as 18”.
It is early days, but I certainly wouldn’t want to see the top of the range having less on it than my current R line T Cross.
Of course I will have to wait until a UK spec is announced.
VW Taigo R Line 1.5 DSG
Pure White with Pearl Black roof
Black mirror housing pack
Panoramic sunroof (so no roof rails)
Rear view camera
18” Misano wheels
Spare Wheel
Daytel

Post by Daytel »

My comments above about VW sorting out the 1.5 engine may have been premature.
Although some members report no problems some adverse comments are still appearing on the Audi Q2 forum and other forums relating to Kangerooing even on 2021 models, and some that have had the latest software update..
VW Taigo R Line 1.5 DSG
Pure White with Pearl Black roof
Black mirror housing pack
Panoramic sunroof (so no roof rails)
Rear view camera
18” Misano wheels
Spare Wheel