Waiting patiently for new Taigo

New to the Volkswagen Taigo Forums? Introduce yourself here
Sue5stewart

Post by Sue5stewart »

Hi all

I am currently a T cross owner and am patiently waiting for my Taigo, have been told Build started on 13 June, so fingers crossed it won’t be to long.

It looks like so many extras you get in the Life style, did not go for the r line as it looks like they have forgotten to continue the protection over the doors from the wheel arches.

This forum is such a good place to find out any details before collection, did same with T Cross too

Daytel

Post by Daytel »

I’m sure you will be pleased with it. I was told that it was 4 - 6 weeks from build to delivery at the dealers.
Not quite sure what you mean about the wheel arch protection as mine does extend over the rear doors.
I also went from a T Cross and find the Taigo is far more than a T Cross with a sloping roof. It seems to handle so much better,
Although the roof line is lower, the seats are only 2 cm lower on the R line.
The only minor irritation is that the arm rest is no longer height adjustable, but easily remedied.
Overall, the improved dash layout and the extra spec make it an ideal car.
Good luck with yours,
VW Taigo R Line 1.5 DSG
Pure White with Pearl Black roof
Black mirror housing pack
Panoramic sunroof (so no roof rails)
Rear view camera
18” Misano wheels
Spare Wheel
Sue5stewart

Post by Sue5stewart »

Hi Daytel

I was trying to say the protection over the wheel arches does not extend over all the doors at the bottom as does with the life and style models. Thanks for update on time it take from build date, fingers crossed it won’t be too long, as don’t want to MOT and tax current t cross.

Thanks again